Nintendo DSi Bundle - White

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Nintendo DSi Bundle - White

Nintendo DSi Bundle - White

By Raven (California) - reviews



I just "upgraded" from the DS Lite. I was hesitant on the DSi because it did not seem worth it and I did not like the colors that were out.


When I saw this bundle I jumped on it. I like the color and the Mario games were ok not what I expected tho. And if I did buy them I would have not been happy, but they were free so no complaints.


The color and texture was not what I expected it was better. I had the Onyx DS Lite and the Crimson/onyx one and preferred the crimson one because the bottom part was like a matte texture and felt more comfortable while playing games. One thing I liked about the DSi was they were all matte texture but I was afraid Metallic Blue would have a metallic texture but it doesnt its matte like the others. It is kinda shiny look to the color tho.


I like the bigger screen but have to get used to the button placement.


Camera I have not played with too much yet but it seems fun and you can mess around with the pictures and you can upload your pics to facebook or whatever so thats cool.

the amazing thing tho about Amazon was I was shopping the Black Friday sales after midnight and ordered this 12:50am on the 27th (yesterday) it was immediately processed and then shipped out around 5am and I got it in the mail this morning.




*Edit*


Wow I am so happy I ordered this when I did on Black Friday (staying awake to wait for gamestop to open actually) I got this for a sale price(under 160) and received it the next day.

0 comments

Post a Comment