DSi 22-In-1 Deluxe Starter Kit - Black

Saturday, December 19, 2009

DSi 22-In-1 Deluxe Starter Kit - Black

DSi 22-In-1 Deluxe Starter Kit - Black

By Micki Free is Not a Girl (Reno, NV) - reviews


I just purchased this, to go along with the DSi. While there is a little bit of filler, it gives you the essentials you need to get started with your DSi. Looking at all of the pieces, I would say:


*Screen Protectors: You get 2 sets of screen protectors for the top, bottom, and outside camera lens. I have used one set, and it is working great. Always good to have another set also.


*Stylus and Finger Stylus: Surprisingly, the finger tip stylus is kinda nice. You get 3, which adds to the filler, but you can actual use this. Not useless like I thought it would be. The other stylus are just filler, as you get a extra already when you get the DSi.


*Headphones: Nothing special. Nice to have if you want to use them just for the DSi.


*Splitter: Nice to have to this, or anything else. With the ability to play music back from an SD card, this can come in handy.


*Car Adapter: Nice to have, especially for playing on long road trips.


*Docking Station: I don't really use this, as I just plug it in to recharge. Not very useful in my opinion.


*Cleaning Cloth: Not that bad. Used it before putting on the screen protector.


*Wrist Strap: Not very useful.


*Case: Best part of the package. Can fit your DSi, extra stylus, and 4+ games at a time.


*4 Game Holders: I just keep my games in the case, so I don't use these.


Overall, a good buy at a good value to get started with your DSi, especially considering the other options that are out there.

0 comments

Post a Comment