Petz Dogz Pack

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Petz Dogz Pack

>>> Petz Dogz Pack <<< more detail

A Kid's Review


 
This game is pretty fun, but sometimes it is not.


BAD THINGS:


First of all, at the beginning you can only keep up to three dogs. By the end of the game you can keep ten dogs. But there are not many breeds to choose from. There is an ugly golden retriever, a prissy chihuahua, a sweet husky, a boxer, a yorkie, a beagle, a pug, a shnowzer (I know that is not how to spell it), and I think one more breed. And there is not much to do other than watch the dogs run around, breed them (which takes a few hours to get them to like each other), and pet them. You can only breed them when they "grow up" and you have to just sit there and pet them for about an hour until all their hearts are filled up. Also, when you breed the dogs, they only have one puppy. When you get them from the adoption center, it is hard to tell if they are a boy or a girl because both of the signs are blue.



GOOD THINGS:


This game is fun because you get to breed dogs. I have always wanted to, but my mom did not let me. On this game, you can sometimes breed, but they have to get to like each other first (which takes a few hours,) so what I do is I leave the game on, plug my ds into the charger, and leave sitting on the couch. Then I check on it in an hour and my dogs might start to like each other. Also, well it is boring other than that.


So if you would like a less boring dog game, get nintendogs or petz dogz fashion.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Nintendo DS Games

Custom Search