Imagine Interior Designer

Monday, December 28, 2009

Imagine Interior Designer

>>>Imagine Interior Designer<<< click more detail :

A Kid's Review

I am ten years old and I like this game a lot.It is very fun, but if you play it a lot, or you are very fast and don't make it the way you would want it in your house it might not be very fun. I asked a girl I knew,(she was 12)if she liked it, and she said she finished it in two days,and once you do that,you can do is make a bedroom for yourself,redo any previous tasks, and change the decoration for the store. This is very fun also, making a room, the most fun out of the three. If you aren't artistic though, I wouldn't buy this game. I like this game much better than imagine fashion designer.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Nintendo DS Games

Custom Search