Brain Quest: Grades 3 & 4

Monday, December 28, 2009

Brain Quest: Grades 3 & 4


By Jessica Thurston -  reviews


This game was purchased for my 8 year old son. The game covered many educational topics in a fun manner. It allows you to play at 3rd grade level, 3& 4 th grade level, or 4th grade level. My son is not really into educational games, so he wasn't really into giving it a try at first compared to his other DS games. My husband and I sat down and made profiles and played it too. Soon as he seen us playing and collecting items, he began to play it also. He really likes this game and has learned many things. I find it best to play with him since he sometimes has questions about information he did not know before. It has a multiplayer mode which is great for playing with your child. I would recommend this item for those who have children in this age range.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Nintendo DS Games

Custom Search