Style Savvy

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Style Savvy

>>> Style Savvy <<<

By trim2laff "trim2laff" (Ky) -  reviews



I pre-ordered this game because I love fashion and shopping for myself as well as others. I began playing it the night that I received it and I have literally spent hours at a time playing this game. It is so much fun to play. You begin by working as a sales associate under a manager at a shop. You then begin to assist customers with their specific needs. Sometimes they will just come in to browse, need a specific item, want you to make a suggestion or even require a complete ensemble. After proving yourself as an indemand fashionista you will get the option to run your own shop. You can chose what your shop looks like, the type of music is played (which I agree with others to say it is lame music), create looks on manequins for your shop window, visit the warehouse to buy garments that you want to add to your stock of merchandise to sell and even enter contests. Everything that you buy to add to your shop stock is also available in your own closet to wear. You can change your clothes and also visit the salon or cosmetic store to change your look. This game is rated E for everyone but I don't really see that young kids would have any interest or appreciation in playing this game. It would more suite teenage and up. You have to use reasoning skills like paying attention to the type and style of clothes the customer has on as well as what amount they allow for their spending budget to be able to pick out something that they are going to like and will purchase. I am in my 30's and sometimes they don't even like what I pick out. I love this game and I would highly recommend it to anyone that has an interest in style and fashion.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Nintendo DS Games

Custom Search