Action Replay DSi

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Action Replay DSi


By Rebecca Behr (FL, USA) -  reviews


I got mine in the mail a few days ago, and now i don't know how I ever lived without it. The directions are easy and I was wizzing through hard levels in no time. I have about forty something games, and almost every one had some codes. If you want more codes, you can just go online and enter some more. Every so often a certain code wont work well with others or it might come with a glitch; For instance: In the game, Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, if you make the boat go twice the speed, it wont stay on course, and it'll frequently go in circles. However, I can live without it, because I love being able to "super jump" Link to all the places I couldn't reach before, and of course, the infinite health has been a real bonus:-)

I have so many games that I've put on the back burner because I just couldn't get through a certain level or defeat some baddie and lost patience trying, so it's great to go back and do what I got to do. The only problem I had was I had to take my DSi out of a hard protective case to push the Action Replay Card in the port. It's not a crisis, so I didn't deduct any stars. I'm really enjoying it and I haven't had any major problems. If I do come across any major or minor problems, I'll try to update. Thanks for reading.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Nintendo DS Games

Custom Search